Thursday 6 October 2011

Steve Jobs; Rest in Peace.

I would not normally stray into commentary but whether you are an apple fan or a hater, there is no denying the impact that Steve Jobs had on the modern world. There is nothing I can add that has not already been said by some of the most influential people alive, such was this man's talent and vision.
The way this does fit into my blog is a little interesting.
In the past day or so, I was unaware of Steve's passing and had been thinking about his achievements and marvelling at the technology progression from NeXT through to OSX and trying to piece it all together. For a moment or two I would pause and think reflectively on how much he had done; this I thought was a bit weird when I did discover his passing. I think I must have subconsciously picked up one of ripples of news on the web.
Perhaps this has something to do with it:
Whatever happened I was stunned when I heard the news.
I wonder how much of this type of all pervasive information is filtered through your subconscious mind all of the time. I know, I know, this is the basis of much advertising, but it is interesting none the less.
All that is left to be said is:
Steve Jobs, Rest In Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment